Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Jerk Jiggers Jinx Lazybones Letch Lobster

Jerk!
A: The guy is often talking to himself.
B: Jerk! Leave him alone!

Synonyms:

Flake!




Jiggers!
A: Have you seen my jacket?
B: Yes, I put into the washer just now. It’s being washed now.
A: Jiggers! My glasses are in the pocket.

Synonyms:
Gosh!





Jinx!
A: A piece of bird shit fell on his head yesterday.
B: Jinx! It’s a bad omen. He’d better stay at home for a couple of days.

Synonyms:
Hoodoo!






Lazybones!

A: Lazybones! You’ve been in the sack two whole days.
B: Come on! I’d rather sleep to die.

Synonyms:
Bummer!






Letch!
A: The guy is a peeping Tom.
B: Letch! I’ll fix him some day.

Synonyms:
Debauchee!
Degenerate!
Lecher!
Pervert!
Rake!
Rakebell!
Rip!
Rove!
Dirty old man!






Lobster!
A: I had my wallet picked.
B: Lobster! I’ve told you many times that you should take care of your wallet.

Synonyms:
Ass!