Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Lousy - Lowlife - Mac - Man - Marvelous - Minx

Lousy!
A: The guy often peeps at ladies.
B: Lousy! He must be a pervert.

Synonyms:
Base!
Mean!
Low-down!
Scurvy!
Sick!
Vile!
Wretched!






Lowlife!
A: The guy stole my panties.
B: Lowlife! Let’s report him to the police.

Synonyms:
Bastard!






Mac!
A: Hey, Mac! Where’s your courtesy? Please don’t cut the line, will you?
B: I’m terribly sorry. I must be in time for a date.
A: Is that so? Go ahead!

Synonyms:

Buddy!
Chap!
Feller!
Gang!
Man!
Pal!






Man!
A: Man, hurry up! We’ll be late.
B: My stomach aches. I’m sure to have runs and I can’t hold it.

Synonyms:
Greetings!
Mac!





Marvelous!
A: I correspond with some stars on the Internet.
B: Marvelous! How could you make it?

Synonyms:
Attaboy!







Minx!

A: Betty is notorious as an easy make.
B: Minx! She must be a sex maniac.

Synonyms:
Bitch!
Coquette!
Demirep!
Drab!
Flirt!
Harlot!
Jilt!
Prostitute!
Saucebox!
Strumpet!
Trollop!