Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Miser - Moron - Motherfucker - Nerts - Niggard - Nitwit - Nix

Miser!
A: He’s a rich man, but he never pays for anything if he can shun it.
B: Miser! Does he want to carry all his fortunes into the coffin and enjoy them in the hell?

Synonyms:
Cheapskate!






Moron!
A: He lent his diamond watch to the swindler, who pawned it.
B: Moron! Didn’t he know it just like throwing a meat bun to a dog?

Synonyms:
Ass!





Motherfucker!

A: Motherfucker! Have I offended you in any way? You should frame me up.
B: I’m terribly sorry. It’s all my fault.

Synonyms:
Damn!






Nerts!
A: He thought himself something.
B: Nerts! Is he competent?

Synonyms:
Baloney!




Niggard!
A: Let’s go Dutch. I’m short of money these days.
B: Niggard! Didn’t you draw your salary yesterday?

Synonyms:
Cheapskate!







Nitwit!

A: Nitwit! Why didn’t you win her heart? Didn’t she give you a kind hint?
B: Who knows? She has dozens of jocks. Who am I?

Synonyms:
Ass!




Nix!
A: Shall I pick you up after work?
B: Nix! No bother! Mind your chick!

Synonyms:
Absolutely not!
Certainly not
Nyet!
Forget it!
Nah!
Naw!
Nay!
Negative!
Nein!
Never!
No!
Non!