Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Screw - Sensational - Shake-up - Shalom - Shame - Shit

Screw!
A: Screw! You wanna soak me? Kiss my ass!
B: Man, it’s an exotic article. Believe me.

Synonyms:
Eff!
Fuck!





Sensational!
A: How about my new sports car?
B: Sensational! Do you often race it?

Synonyms:
Attaboy!






Shake-up!

A: I was through with my chick. I feel depressed.
B: Forget it! Shake-up! How about my cousin?

Synonyms:
Brace up!
Bear up!
Buck up!
Chirk up!
Cheer up!
Keep up!
Perk up!
Spunk up!







Shalom!
A: Shalom!
B: Shalom!

Synonyms:
Adieu!






Shame!
A: The guy assaulted his own younger sister.
B: Shame! The fucker is simply a beast.

Synonyms:
Sucks!
What a shame!
What a pity!





Shit!
A: Shit! He took me for an asshole!
B: Don’t be upset! I’ll fix him to vent your spleen.

Synonyms:
Damn!