Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Shithead - Shoot - Shuck - Simp - Slob - Smashing - Snacks

Shithead!
A: Shithead! Why did you have the door locked inside?
B: Don’t worry! Let me call the locksmith to unlock it.





Shoot!
A: Don’t muster! Shoot!
B: I was fined for speeding. Could you lend me some money? I’m short of money now.




Shuck!
A: Shucks! My girlfriend broke a date with me.
B: Maybe you’ll receive a Dear John letter from her a couple of days later.

Synonyms:
Alas!





Simp!
A: Simp! I told you many times you shouldn’t have lent money to the cheat. Why the hell did you do it again?
B: I’m soft-hearted. Moreover, he is my uncle.

Synonyms:
Ass!






Slob!
A: Slob! Your room is just like a dump! No wonder no girl likes to be with you.
B: So what? None of your business! It’s my style.

Synonyms:
Bummer!
Pig!








Smashing!
A: How’s your vacation?
B: Smashing! We had a smashing time on holidays!

Synonyms:
Attaboy!






Snacks!
A: I put your coin into the slot machine and hit a jackpot!
B: Wow! Snacks!

Synonyms:
Let’s go fifty fifty!