Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Trash - Thunder - Turkey - Underdog - Weird - Whew

Trash!
A: The guy is full of shit. He often abducts underage lasses and forces them to shack up with him.
B: Trash! If I see the son of bitch, I’ll knock out his skull!

Synonyms:
Bastard!






Thunder!
A: What do you think about Star Wars?
B: Thunder! It’s an exciting and thrilling film.

Synonyms:
Attaboy!






Turkey!
A: He’s been in the pool whole summer vacation, but he still can’t float, not to mention swimming.
B: Turkey! Who’s his trainer?

Synonyms:
Ass!






Underdog!
A: I didn’t want to beat you, but maintained my energy.
B: Underdog! Actions speak louder than words. What’s the use of bragging?

Synonyms:
Aslo-ran!
Loser!
Out-of-town!
Second-rater!
Weaker party!







Weird!

A: Believe it or not. A blind beggar could see and run fast.
B: Weird! What’s up?

Synonyms:
Incredible!







Whew!
A: Whew! Do you see that foxy belle?
B: I’m damned short-sighted. The image is blurry.

Synonyms:
Phew!