Monday, December 8, 2008

Bigbore - Bingo - Birdbrain - Blockhead - Boast


Bigbore - Bingo - Birdbrain - Blockhead - Boast


Bigbore!
A: Bigbore! How could you sell me for pleasing the teacher?
B: You shouldn’t have cheated in the exam. I just told him the truth.

Synonyms:
Bore!
Crumb!
Drip!
Gadfly!
Nuisance!
Pill!
Terror!
Wet blanket!

Back to top








Bingo!
A: The winning number is 597.
B: Bingo! Wow, I’ve won the lottery.
Back to top







Birdbrain!
A: I left my car by the roadside with the engine running, but when I came back, it was lost.
B: Birdbrain! You should have stopped the engine and locked the door.

Synonyms:
Ass!
Back to top






Blockhead!

A: Blockhead! How come you lent him so much money? Don’t you know he always repudiates debts?
B: Is that so? He told me he will return me the money tomorrow.

Synonyms:
Ass!
Back to top








Boast!
A: Jakie Chen is my uncle.
B: Boast! I don’t buy your shit!

Synonyms:
You’re blowing!
You’re exaggerating!
You’re bragging!
You’re talking big!
Back to top

Learn more:
Jerk! - Jiggers! - Jinx! - Lazybones! - Letch! - Lobster!
Shake-Up!
Honey!
Bum!
Big Idea!
Jerk!
Fudge!
Snitch!
Beautifully Done!
Nerts!


Free English Essays on language123.blogspot.com:
Girls Dress Like Boys And Young Men Look Like Women
English Essay On Rainy Season
My Favorite Sport Essay
Describe Your Best Friend
Importance Of Reading The Newspaper