Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Dope - Drat - Dummy - Dweeb - Eff - Fake


Dope - Drat - Dummy - Dweeb - Eff - Fake

Dope!
A: I told the Math teacher that you had cut his class.
B: Dope! Why did you sell me?

Back to top






Drat!

A: Please XYZ, gentleman.
B: Drat! I forgot to zip up my trousers.

Synonyms:
Damn!
Back to top





Dummy!

A: Dummy! Why did you pay so much to buy such a piece of shit?
B: Oh, I think it’s a bargain.

Synonyms:
Ass!
Dumbbell!
Back to top





Dweeb!
A: He ran a store and closed it before long.
B: Dweeb! I had advised him not to.

Synonyms:
Ass!
Back to top





Eff!
A: Eff! That bozo is a snitch.
B: Why? Did he sell you?

Synonyms:
Fuck!
Screw!
Back to top





Fake!
A: I can cure you of your gout through qigong.
B: Fake! Why couldn’t you cure you of your gout?

Synonyms:
Bunyip!
Charlatan!
Cheat!
Faker!
Liar!
Quack!
Skin!
Slicker!
Swindler!
Back to top

Learn more:
Jiggers!
Attention!
Dope!
Sweetie!
Boast!
Bigbore!
Boy!
Square!
Shuck!
Witch! - Wolf! - Wow! - Yap! - Zex!

Free English Essays on language123.blogspot.com:
Importance Of National Language
Describe Friend
Health Or Wealth-Which Is Important
My Favorite Sport Football
Essay Hobby